All Natural Rice Vinegar – Sugar Free, No Sodium, No MSG, Unseasoned, Kosher – 2 Bottles of 16.9-fl oz – By Best of Thailand
- WHAT'S RICE VINEGAR: Rice Vinegar, also referred to rice wine vinegar, is made by fermenting the sugars in rice first into alcohol, and then into acid. Compared to white distilled vinegar, rice vinegar is less acidic with a delicate, mild, and somewhat sweet flavor.
- HOW TO USE RICE VINEGAR: Rice Vinegar is a staple ingredient in many Asian dishes, including pickled vegetables, sushi rice, salad dressings and slaws, makes delicious quick-pickled cucumbers, Rice vinegar is an essential ingredient in the preparation of sushi rice that gives it its distinctive flavor, You could theoretically substitute rice wine vinegar for any other vinegar in marinade recipes, Adding rice wine vinegar to cocktails is a great way to give them a lift of brightness.
- BENEFITS OF RICE VINEGAR: Rice Vinegar has many health benefits, Rice Vinegar helps lose extra flab on your body. evidence of how great it is at keeping weight in check can be found if we look at Japan; Japanese people have used rice vinegar to help with weight loss, and some of their dishes feature exclusively rice vinegar. skin care, this vinegar can be applied directly to the skin, this can act as an astringent to tighten the skin and prevent certain infections.
- MORE BENEFITS: Rice vinegar is rich in certain amino acids that are critical to your immune system's function by using this vinegar rather than other common forms, you can strengthen your immune system and reduce free radical activity. Research has shown that rice vinegar can slow the deposition of cholesterol in your arteries and blood vessels, helping you avoid heart conditions like atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes.
- OUR RICE VINEGAR: Best of Thailand's Rice Vinegar is made of the best quality as all of our products, Sugar Free, Sodium Free, No GSM, Fat Free, Certified Kosher - Parve and Kosher for Passover - Kitniyot by Besdin of Rav Oivadya Oisef - Pack of 2 bottles each bottle has 16.9-fl oz (500ml)
What is Rice Vinegar? Rice vinegar is a vinegar derived from fermented rice, primarily popularized in Asian countries like Korea, Vietnam, Japan, and China. While each of these countries has slightly different versions of rice vinegar, the basic components are the same. Most notably, vinegar made in Asia are less acidic than those found in other countries of the world, which is why they are more often used in culinary applications. White or brown rice is typically mixed with some sort of fermentation starter, and then natural processes are then allowed to proceed, resulting in the vinegar. Due to its unique chemical makeup, rice vinegar is used in many different foods, medicinal applications and even cleaning products. The rich supply of active ingredients and potentially beneficial compounds makes it an excellent addition to any healthy diet. More importantly, rice vinegar is known to bring out the natural flavor of certain foods and dishes, so it is often added as a culinary complement to specific meals.
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 4 x 9 inches;
- ASIN: B07JZHDHR4
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews