Assorted Marzipan Fruit – 9 Pieces (4 oz)
- Made from the traditional European recipe
- Box includes 9 pieces of fruit-shaped marzipan
- Proudly made in the USA
- Wonderful treat during the holidays or any day!
- Marzipan is Kosher - OU Parve
Marzipan is a classic European sweet made from 2 ingredients - pure sugar and the finest almonds. Some say marzipan originated in Italy several centuries ago during a major drought, when the only substantial crop to survive was the almond crop. People found all kinds of ways to prepare almonds; marzipan was created. Germans adopted this recipe and created the finest marzipan in Lubeck using the best Mediterranean almonds, sugar, and the precise roasting temperature. This marzipan is made according to the original Lubecker method to create a sweet, pliable mixture shaped in the traditional shapes of apples and oranges. A perfect treat any time of year.
- Product Dimensions: 0.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 pounds
- ASIN: B000ODQFYS
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews