Australian 100% Certified Organic True Raw Carob Powder, (Not Heated/Not Brown) NON-GMO, World’s #1 Best Tasting Raw Carob Powder, Vegan, A New Generation Carob, 7.05oz (200 grams)
- Raw Food. Real True Raw Carob Powder. Off-white in color. Milled into Carob Powder without ANY heat.
- Mild Carob Sweet Malt flavor. THIS DOES NOT HAVE A CHOCOLATE FLAVOR. If you want a chocolate like flavor please order our Australian Roasted Carob powder. Ingredients: Australian Certified Organic Carob -High in fibre -Low glycemic index of 15 -Diabetic friendly -Vegan, non-bitter and sweet-Raw food, Superfood -Ideal for use in yogurt, smoothies, shakes, baking. -Use in muffins, and cakes
- No additives, colors or preservatives (100% Pure and Raw) -No added sweeteners -No insecticides or pesticides -Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Allergen-Free, Dairy-Free, Caffeine-Free, Theobromine-Free
- Certified Non-GMO -Certified HACCP (Food Safety) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Certified -USDA Organic -Australian Certified Organic Processor
- Kosher Certified -Classic alternative to chocolate -Grown, Harvested, Processed, Stored, Packed onsite -A New Generation Carob
Australian New Generation True Raw Carob Powder (off-white in color): The only true Nut Free and Allergy Free carob powder. Our certified organic, non-GMO truly raw carob powder has been milled WITHOUT processed heat, giving it a pure taste. The raw carob powder has a full-bodied, sweet, smooth malt taste. Mild carob flavor (not chocolatey) like our Roasted Carob Powder. During the unique grinding/milling process we DO NOT use any heat. Please, don't be fooled when buying counterfeit raw carob powder products. Carob powders that are brown or dark brown are absolutely NOT raw. Brown or dark brown carob powder HAS been HEATED in processing/milling the pods into powder. Australian Carob Co. Raw Carob powder is available in 200g (7.05oz.) & 2.2lb bulk bags. No caffeine or theobromine. Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Allergy-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan. Certified non-GMO, Certified HACCP (Food Safety) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Certified USDA Organic, Australian Certified Organic Processor, Kosher Certified. The carob orchard was planted with grafted trees in 2000 on a 76-acre block of land, and today there are approximately 6000 trees encompassing seven different non-bitter, sweet varieties. Carob pods, which hang from the tree in branches, take just under a year to mature. The pods taken directly to the manufacturing shed located on the property where they are allowed to naturally dry-to moisture levels of 10% or lower-for processing. They are then washed and processed in a state-of-the-art designed machine. When the kibble is sufficiently dried it can be milled, either raw or roasted, into a powder. Today, The Australian Carob Co. is the largest commercial organic carob processor in Australia and produces a range of USDA Organic, non-GMO consumer products including carob syrup, raw and roasted powder, and raw kibble nibbles. The facility ONLY processes carob, which eliminates cross-contamination and produces allergy-free products. A New Generation Carob.
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 1 x 7.75 inches; 0.44 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.44 pounds
- ASIN: B01D2975KS
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews