California Garlic Grass-Fed Ghee Butter by 4th & Heart, 9 Ounce, Pasture Raised, Non-GMO, Lactose Free, Certified Paleo, Keto-Friendly
- Grass fed from pasture-raised and hormone-free New Zealand cows, no antibiotics. Made with no dairy ingredients.
- Spreadable at room temperature, no refrigeration required
- Made with all-natural, pure flavorful garlic sourced from California
- Our ghee is cooked the old-fashioned way, not made with a centrifuge
- Replace your current butter, olive oil, coconut oil or other cooking oil 1:1 with ghee
- Ghee may liquefy during shipping, but will re-solidify within a few hours of refrigeration, or overnight at room temperature.
- Keto-friendly! Great addition to any diet - Paleo, Gluten Free, Ayurvedic, Whole 30, FODMAP
Ghee is a type of clarified butter that is heated, reduced & triple-filtered out. What you’re left with is the pure healthy fat, which is lactose free & dairy free, good for digestion and metabolism. Mixed with garlic, its flavor is next level (try it with pasta, veggies, or meat to taste for yourself!). Ghee is an iconic ingredient and food staple with a history as rich as its taste. It originates in India and is used extensively in cooking and to promote health. Ghee alone is an excellent alternative to butter for those who are lactose intolerant and who want the taste of butter, without the disadvantages of processed margarine. Unlike other oils it is rich in butyric acid, a short chain fatty acid that is great for your overall health and digestion. Ghee’s buttery taste and high smoke point (485 degrees) makes it an excellent addition to your everyday cooking oils, is extremely easy to cook with and delicious simply spread on a piece of toast. Fourth & Heart grass-fed ghee uses the highest quality grass-fed butter sourced from a cooperative of farms in New Zealand. Grass is naturally high in Vitamin A, D, E, K and CLA. When the cow’s milk is rich with these vitamins it goes directly to the butter and, therefore, the ghee. Replace your everyday butter & oil with Grass-Fed Pure Spreadable Butter. Please note: ghee naturally melts at approximately 90-degrees farenheit, which can occur during transit and delivery. This is perfectly normal and will not damage the ghee, which will re-solidify if left at room temperature or refrigerated for 2-3 hours.
- Product Dimensions: 2.9 x 2.9 x 4.2 inches; 0.56 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.56 pounds
- ASIN: B01DQ6Q3D2
- Item model number: 01-00530
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews