Calumet Baking Powder, 7 Oz
- Calumet Baking Powder is a leavening agent that consists of a combination of baking soda, cream of tartar, and a moisture absorber.
- Has the action of yeast but it acts much more quickly.
Calumet Baking Powder
Calumet Baking Powder results in perfect homemade texture, shape, and volume for all types of baked goods. The leavening action starts in the mixing bowl when it is mixed with water, then the full leavening power of Calumet double-acting Baking Powder is released by the heat in the oven. This product is packed in reusable, recloseable tin canisters. You can use Calumet Baking Powder as a leavening ingredient in biscuits, muffins, pancakes, waffles, shortcakes, cornbread, cakes of all kinds, coffee cakes, and nut breads.
Follow specific recipe or use 6 1/2 oz. Calumet Baking Powder with 10 lb. flour and mix well for baking recipes.
At A Glance
- Calumet double-acting Baking Powder gives a denser, less airy product than does yeast.
- For perfect homemade texture, shape, and volume, use Calumet Baking Powder in all baked goods, from biscuits and muffins, to waffles and cakes.
- You can depend on Calumet Baking Powder's double-acting leavening.
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
- ASIN: B00I8GAIIM
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews