Carlyle Macadamia Nut Oil 3 Pack 16oz Cold Pressed
- 3 Bottles of Macadamia Nut Oil 16 fluid ounces (473 mL); made from 100% Pure Virgin Macadamia Nut Oil
- A food grade, edible liquid oil for cooking; can eat; high smoke point of 410 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can be used topically for treatment of hair, face, and skin care; also for cosmetic uses; non greasy
- Naturally contains palmitic acid, palmitoleic acid, stearic acid, and oleic acid
- Bottled and lab tested in the USA; Manufactured in a GMP certified and FDA registered facility
Macadamia Nut Oil: Your New Favorite Versatile Oil
Macadamia Nut Oil 16 fl oz (473 mL) is a versatile oil that can be used in a variety of ways. It contains naturally occurring, beneficial compounds like palmitic acid, palmitoleic acid, stearic acid, and oleic acid. This oil is cold-pressed from 100% pure Virgin Macadamia Nuts.
What is Macadamia Nut Oil?
Macadamia Nut Oil is sourced from the nuts of the Australian Macadamia integrifolia tree.
How To Use Macadamia Nut Oil?
Rich in beneficial monounsaturated fatty acids, macadamia nut oil makes a perfect replacement for olive oil in cooking. In fact, it contains more oleic acid (a “good” fatty acid) than olive oil! It's also a natural emollient, so it makes for a great topical moisturizer for the skin.
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 2.63 x 6.88 inches;
- ASIN: B07C56PRBX
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews