Ghirardelli Chocolate Intense Dark Squares, Midnight Reverie, 4.12 oz., (Pack of 4)
- Ghirardelli Intense Dark chocolates deliver luxuriously deep and velvety chocolate blended with sophisticated ingredients
- These individually wrapped chocolates are perfect as an individual indulgence, to share with friends and family, or to give as a gift
- We hand-select the world's finest cocoa beans to create our proprietary bean blend and roast them to perfection then we slow-blend in the purest ingredients, to achieve our award-winning distinctively intense chocolate
- pack of 4 - 4.12 ounce bags
- Gluten-Free; Made in USA
Warning: str_repeat(): Second argument has to be greater than or equal to 0 in /home/vaishu4/public_html/groceryuniquedepot.com/wp-content/themes/AA6/functions.php on line 73
The luxuriously deep and velvety chocolate in Ghirardelli Intense Dark is made by selecting the highest quality beans to create our all natural exclusive bean blend. Experience a moment of timeless pleasure as the intense chocolate pleasure lingers and time stands still.
Ghirardelli — Moments of Timeless Pleasure
Ghirardelli Chocolate Company proudly manufactures high quality, premium chocolate products in the U.S.A. Incorporated in 1852 and in continuous operation since, Ghirardelli has the richest heritage of any American chocolate company. Ghirardelli is one of the few chocolate companies that controls the entire chocolate manufacturing process, from cocoa bean to finished product. This control over the manufacturing process, combined with Ghirardelli's proprietary bean blend and unique methods of roasting and processing, ensures that you are rewarded with the highest quality and richest products.
Ghirardelli's product line includes its signature chocolate squares, chocolate bars, baking chocolate and chocolate beverages. Try them today.
— The Ghirardelli Story —
In 1849, when Domingo Ghirardelli immigrated to the United States from his homeland of Italy, he had dreams of striking it rich in the California Gold Rush. He settled on opening a tent-store in Stockton, CA, selling various supplies and confections to fellow miners. With his new business proving successful, Domingo decided to open a store and hotel in San Francisco. After a major fire in 1851 destroyed his businesses, he began to rebuild. In 1852, he formed a new confectionery company that would soon become the Ghirardelli Chocolate Company.
- Product Dimensions: 1.15 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.15 pounds
- ASIN: B002OKY0BY
- Item model number: 62493
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews