Great Lakes Gelatin, Pure Unflavored Protein, Kosher Beef Gelatin, 16 Ounce Can
- BEEF GELATIN COLLAGEN SUPPLEMENT: Great Lakes Gelatin's collagen and gelatin products are sourced from cattle in Argentina and Brazil. They are pasture-raised, kosher, and grass-fed based on the standards of the American Grassfed Association and animal welfare guidelines.
- QUALITY: The beef gelatin is forage based, which eliminates the potential use of growth hormones, antibiotics, and steroids. Great Lakes Gelatin is committed to monitoring emerging welfare practices and research in order to stay informed about the latest advances in animal welfare, as well as food safety and quality.
- PIONEERS IN THE FIELD: GLG has been producing the world's finest quality collagen and gelatin since its inception in 1922. Their book on collagen creation was originally published in 1945 and today is still viewed as the fundamental source of truth on gelatin and collagen.
- BENEFITS: Aims to produce healthy skin and hair for a wide range of people. May help leaky gut while boosting metabolism, muscle mass and energy output. May strengthen nails, hair and teeth.
Great Lakes - Beef Gelatin - 16 oz. (1 lb) 454 grams
Beef Gelatin Collagen Joint Care is an excellent source of protein, and can not be recovered from hoofs, horn or non-collagen parts of vertebrate animals. There are no plant sources of gelatin. Beef Gelatin Collagen Joint Care has all the same benefits as the hydrolysate. Gelatin will clump up in cold liquids. It is recommended to either dissolve in hot liquid or room temperature liquids which allows product to dissolve or swell..
Our Gelatin contains no MSG.
Some believe that Glutamic acid or Mono sodium glutamate is contained in gelatin. This is simply not the case.
Our products are all gluten free.
Gelatin and related products from Great lakes Gelatin are totally free from gluten. Glutens are the proteins found in wheat, barley and rye flours (all Triticeae plants). Wheat glutens are a problem for a small group of individuals who have allergies to these proteins (primarily for persons suffering from celiac disease). Glutens are plant derived proteins. Gelatin is produced entirely from animals and contains absolutely no gluten.
Gelatin is a natural occurring protein.
The raw material used for production of gelatin is the naturally occurring protein collagen which is commercially sourced from the meat industry from healthy animals designated for human consumption. Each stage of the manufacturing process is rigorously controlled in modern laboratories to ensure purity and quality. The process of converting collagen into gelatin involves several cleansing and purification steps. The end result is an off white dry powder of the utmost purity.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 4 x 4 inches; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B0008D6WBA
- Item model number: 644013
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews