La Tourangelle Roasted Almond Oil – Delicate and fresh – All natural, Expeller-pressed, Non-GMO, Kosher – 8.45 Fl. Oz.
- With fresh hint of almond, this delicate and savory Roasted Almond Oil combines well with vinegar to produce a light but flavorful vinaigrette.
- With pasta, beans, grains, Almond Oil serves as a wonderful substitute for butter and adds delightful flavor to sautéed or roasted veggies and meat.
- La Tourangelle uses its passion and artisan care to extract this pure Roasted Almond Oil following 150-year-old French artisanal tradition methods.
- Almond Oil has a great balance of monounsaturated and linoleic fatty acids for a healthy oil that will help to fight against bad cholesterol.
- Tin Can preserves freshness of oils avoiding oxidation. Unopened: 24-month. Opened: best used within 6 months. Refrigerate after opening.
La Tourangelle Almond Oil is pure, all-natural and handcrafted in our California mill strictly following a 150-year-old French traditional method. Fresh in-season almonds are ground and slowly roasted to perfection in cast-iron kettles, then expeller-pressed and lightly filtered. The result is a divine light gold oil that will add a subtle almond nuance to all your dishes and is perfect to dip for bread. La Tourangelle Roasted Almond Oil is a well-kept secret of many top chefs that use it in salad dressing, pasta, grilled meat or fish and baked pastries. As substitute to butter, it adds just enough flavors to brownies, quinoa, millet and other grains. It also has significant health benefits with a well balanced of monounsaturated and linoleic fatty acids. Suitable for high-medium heat, Roasted Almond oil is perfect also for sautéing vegetables and roasted meats. Once you discover La Tourangelle Roasted Almond oil, you will return time and time to rediscover this versatile treasure. Origin of almonds: California. Refrigerate after opening. Suitable for medium-high heat. La Tourangelle is one of few remaining oil mills keeping a time-honored French heritage of roasting and pressing nut kernels into delicious oils. We are a family-owned company whose mastery of oil production is the fruit of passion, integrity, and pride. We strive to be the best artisan oil producer, dedicated to making carefully crafted, sustainable, natural products. With artisan care, we extract the seeds' essence and hidden natural treasures to create amazing products that bring delight in the kitchen and well being for the body.
- ASIN: B00QGWM57C
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews