La Tourangelle, Sweet Almond Oil, 16.9 Fluid Ounce
- When asked by our customers to come up with the most versatile oil, one that could be used in both cooking and DIY cosmetics, we had the perfect solution. La Tourangelle Sweet Almond Oil is one of the best oils for both high-heat cooking and skin nourishment. The oil is all natural and expeller-pressed in California. Incorporate La Tourangelle Sweet Almond Oil into your daily cooking and skin care routine - it will do it all!
- Usage as a cooking oil: La Tourangelle Expeller-Pressed Sweet Almond Oil is neutral and subtle. It's perfect for high-heat cooking and makes a great substitute for butter in pastries, cookies, brownies and cakes.
- Usage as a body care oil: La Tourangelle Almond Oil is one of the best oils for skin care, hair care and massage. Known to be rich in nutrients such as Vitamin E, almond oil is an amazing moisturizer for all skin types and is quickly absorbed. Experts agree that sweet almond oil is the best oil "du jour". Suggested easy quick scrub recipe: 2 Tbsp. almond oil, 1 Tbsp. sugar; mix and massage into the desired area, then rinse. Your skin will feel smooth and silky.
- Health Benefits: This light-colored oil is recognized to have significant amounts of Vitamin E (contains antioxidants) and high levels of monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFAs).
- Health Benefits: This light-colored oil is recognized to have significant amounts of Vitamin E (contains antioxidants) and high levels of monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFAs). Moisturizing boost: Add a few drops to your body lotion or face moisturizer Massage oil: Add essential oils like lavender for an invigorating and relaxing massage. Body scrub: Mix almond oil and sea salt (or sugar) together for a great all-natural scrub.
La Tourangelle Sweet Almond Oil is pure, all-natural and handcrafted in our California mill strictly following 150-year-old traditional French methods. The result is a divine light gold oil that can be used for cooking or body care. Suitable for high-heat cooking, once you discover La Tourangelle Sweet Almond Oil, you will return again and again to rediscover this versatile treasure. Origin of almonds: California, U.S.A. Store in a cool, dry place. La Tourangelle is one of few remaining oil mills keeping alive the time-honored French heritage of roasting and pressing delicious oils. We are a family-owned company whose mastery of oil production is the fruit of passion, integrity, and pride. We strive to be the best artisan oil producer in the world, dedicated to making carefully crafted, sustainable, and natural products. With artisan care, we extract the essence and hidden natural treasures of the seeds and nuts we press to create amazing products that bring delight to the kitchen and well-being to the body.
- Product Dimensions: 2.87 x 6.5 x 6.13 inches;
- ASIN: B0199B2BXO
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews