Lactation Cookies Mix – Oatmeal Chocolate Salted Caramel Breastfeeding Cookie Supplement Support for Breast Milk Supply Increase – Key Ingredients to Help Boost Breastmilk Supply
- The only lactation snacks available for mothers that pack the delicious flavor of Oatmeal Chocolate Slated Caramel into each mouth-watering cookie. Only 120 calories per serving!
- OATS, BREWERS YEAST, & FLAXSEED - Key ingredients traditionally used to boost breastmilk supply - Already measured and mixed for you, these ingredients have been used for generations to aid with increase breastmilk production.
- LACTATION CONSULTANT RECOMMENDED Nursing Treats - Naturally support a healthy supply of breastmilk without risking the potential side effects of herbal supplements.
- DELICIOUS AND EFFECTIVE SNACKS FOR LACTATION SUPPORT - Eliminate the need for supplements or use as an additional booster for producing breast milk. Great alternative to lactation tea, smoothies, protein powders, bars and brownies!
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF KEY VITAMINS AND MINERALS - Nursing mothers need a ton of nutrients to stay healthy, happy, and full. Each serving is filled with healthy amounts of calcium, folic acid, and iron. Enjoy a lactation supplement that you can eat!
Warning: str_repeat(): Second argument has to be greater than or equal to 0 in /home/vaishu4/public_html/groceryuniquedepot.com/wp-content/themes/AA6/functions.php on line 73
We at Mommy Knows Best Know that you want to provide your child with the healthiest nourishment, and we are here to help. Our products only contain the best and safest ingredients that are traditionally and effectively used worldwide to increase breast milk supply in nursing mothers.
MADE WITH FLAXSEED, BREWER'S YEAST, & OATS
Mommy Knows Best lactation cookies are deliciously suitable for breastfeeding mothers who want to quickly increase breast milk supply in the most enjoyable way possible.
Baked into each mouth-watering cookie you'll find:
Brewer's Yeast - Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast, a rich source of B-vitamins, has long been known to help stimulate milk production
Oats - Great source of whole-grain fiber and naturally high in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Flaxseed - Packed with an abundance of omega-3 essential fatty acids that are important for your baby's brain development.
DIRECTIONS Eat 1-2 servings per day for best results.
PREHEAToven to 375 degrees. Beat together unsalted butter at room temperature and egg in a large bowl. Add cookie mix to the bowl and mix until thoroughly combined. >
Dropdough by rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheet. Lightly flatten the top of the cookie with spoon.
BAKE 9-12 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes.
FOR AN EXTRA FLUFFY AND CHEWY COOKIE, PLACE DOUGH IN THE FREEZER FOR 10 MINUTES PRIOR TO PUTTING IN THE OVEN
- ASIN: B07KB7SBR8
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews