McClary Bros- Lemon and Ginger- Handcrafted Drinking Vinegars- For Cooking, Craft Sodas and Shrub Cocktails
- Drinking Vinegars, more commonly referred to as "Shrubs", are a Colonial era drink mixer.
- Shrubs are made by combining organic, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar with fresh, seasonal ingredients and organic cane sugar.
- Handcrafted in Michigan in small, micro-batches to showcase the fresh flavors of the season.
- Old fashioned cold-steep preservation techniques are used to bring out the richest, most-complex flavor profile possible.
- Ingredients: Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (Diluted with water to 5% acidity), Apples, Organic Cane Sugar, Lemons, Fresh Ginger.
McClary Bros. Michigan Lemon & Ginger Drinking Vinegar Shrub is a perfect example of time-honored tradition making its way back into the well-deserved spotlight. These authentically cured drinking vinegars, or "shrubs," are handcrafted from all-natural ingredients using the same cold-steeping process that was first developed during the Colonial era. Using nothing but organic apple cider vinegar, organic cane sugar, and fresh ingredients like apples, lemons, and ginger that's been locally harvested from farms near their Detroit headquarters, McClary Bros. has created a unique cocktail ingredient that pairs as well with gin, vodka, or bourbon as it does with soda water. Craft refreshingly original cocktails and soft drinks that you're sure to love. Order a bottle of McClary Bros. right away!
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 3 x 3 inches; 2.21 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.21 pounds
- ASIN: B010IU1HC6
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews