Milk Kefir Grains
- Make traditional kefir using this heirloom starter culture.
- Make a new batch every 24 hours--one packet is all you need!
- Gluten-free and non-GMO kefir starter.
- Easy-to-make, each batch takes just a few minutes to prepare.
- Can be flavored or used as a base for smoothies, salad dressings, and more.
Real kefir you make at home! Milk kefir grains are live active cultures consisting of yeast and bacteria existing in a symbiotic relationship. Adding the kefir grains to fresh milk yields a delicious probiotic drink in about 24 hours. Milk kefir can be enjoyed plain, flavored, or used in many recipes, like salad dressing, bread, and ice cream. Each box contains 1 packet of traditional heirloom-style milk kefir grains. Dehydrated kefir grain are easy to use, safe to ship, and rehydrate in just 3-7 days. This kefir starter culture is reusable and can be used to make up to one quart of kefir every 24 hours. Suitable for use with cow or goat milk. With special care, may be used with coconut, soy, or rice milk. Ingredients: Organic powdered milk, organic milk, live active cultures. Packaged in a small amount of organic powdered milk to extend shelf life. Non-GMO. Allergen information: Our Milk Kefir Grains are a gluten-free product (less than 5ppm). Manufactured in a facility that produces products made with soy and dairy. Packaging may differ from photo due to recent packaging changes.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.05 x 7 inches;
- ASIN: B00YYHIN0E
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews