Organic Ghee (Clarified Butter), Grass-fed – 8oz, By Miraj International LLC
- Miraj Organic Ghee is made from grass-fed sweet cream butter from cow's milk.
- There is no preservatives, no added salt, no trans fat, no colors or dyes, or flavor enhancers added to this Ghee.
- Ghee is traditionally used in Indian, Asian and Mediterranean cuisines.
- It is used in cooking, baking, sauteing or frying even at high temperatures, as it has high smoke point. It has a long shelf life and does not require refrigeration.
- Ayurveda, the ancient healing science from India, considers Ghee as vital part of a balanced diet.
• Ghee is good for health if taken in right moderation. It is absolutely fine even after suffering cardiac disease. • It has an unique healing property not found in other oils. • Ghee is a better choice than margarine and refined oils. • Ghee is taken with warm milk as a prescription of constipation. • It is a general tonic for healthy eyes and skin, and also good for people suffering from colitis and peptic ulcers. • Ayurveda, the ancient healing science from India, considers Ghee as vital part of a balanced diet.
- ASIN: B00JEFYJC2
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews