Organic Kosher Bulk Chia Seeds | 2 x 23 = 46 OZ | Vegan, Raw, Non-GMO, Superfood | Excellent Source of Omega 3 and Protein | Gluten-Free, Nut-Free | For Salads, Smoothies, Acai Bowls by Roots Circle
- 100% NATURAL, RAW CHIA SEEDS CONTAIN ALL ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS NEEDED ON A DAILY BASIS: With just one serving of Root Circle's Chia Seeds, getting the recommended daily amounts of each vitamin isn't just easy, it's tasty, too. Chia seeds are the tiny black seeds from the Salvia hispanica plant, which makes them an excellent choice of plant-based protein. They taste great in any shape or form, whether cooked, soaked, mixed, or ground.
- ROOTS CIRCLE CHIA SEEDS COME STORED IN AN AIRTIGHT CONTAINER FOR ADDED FRESHNESS: Unlike other chia seed packets or bulk chia seeds that are stored in bags, these chia seeds maintain their freshness for a long time. The square container sits sturdily on any surface, preventing the seeds from spilling easily. The container features a wide, thick cover, which provides ample space for scooping out or refilling with Roots Circle's super foods.
- CHIA SEEDS ARE CLEANED AND PACKAGED IN A TOP LEVEL FACILITY: Roots Circle's headquarters are carefully monitored by law and regulations to ensure that only the best quality reaches the consumers. Special attention is given to common food allergies, by making sure the facility remains clean and organically conscience from cultivation to the shipping of the superfoods. The Chia Seeds in particular are produced in a facility that is nut-free, dairy-free, and egg-free.
- THE TASTE OF ROOT'S CIRCLE CHIA SEEDS CAN BEST BE DESCRIBED AS "NEUTRAL". The taste of ready-to-eat chia seeds is mild; you barely feel anything on your taste buds. However, the food is deliberately not strong-tasting as a matter of preference, rather than a lack of effort. Sneak in some chia seeds into young children's smoothies, cookies, muffins, and yogurt for a powerful nutritional boost. There's nothing like getting your antioxidants straight from their source.
- ROOTS CIRCLE'S CHIA SEEDS CONTAIN 8 TIMES MORE OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS THAN SALMON: Protein is an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood. A diet that is rich in vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids is crucial to maintain a healthy body. Chia seeds are known to contain calcium, magnesium, iron, omega 3, zinc, vitamin B1, B2, and B, and a high protein and fiber content. All of these nutrients make chia seeds a great superfood to jumpstart a healthy lifestyle.
Roots Circle believes that a healthy lifestyle can be both practical and sustainable. For thousands of years, people from tribes all over the world have lived healthy, long lives through consuming natural, raw, unprocessed superfoods. In a society that is slowly becoming aware of the potential toxic pitfalls of fast food, saturated fat, and synthetic additives, it is important to have a voice advocating and helping those seeking to change their lifestyle for the better. Roots Circle is at the forefront of creating that transition. Our mission is to help those who agree that maintaining a healthy diet protects the human body against both physical and emotional disease.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
A popular superfood, Roots Circle chia seeds are neutral tasting; you can add 1-2 tablespoons (whole or ground) to your favorite food and drinks for a nutrient boost. Chia seeds can also be added to smoothies, juices, thirst quenchers, oat meals, granolas, cereals, salads, pastas, stir-fries and baked goods.
One package of Roots Circle Chia Seeds contains 23 oz., or 650g, of black chia seeds stored in an airtight, reusable container.
- ASIN: B07KRMV49T
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews