Regular Blue Corn Meal, A finely ground whole grain that is perfect for all corn meal recipes.
- No Additional Shipping Charges
- Blue Corn Meal milled from Indian Blue Corn
- Blue Corn kernels are finely ground
- Use in any recipe calling for regular white or yellow cornmeal.
- 2-12 oz. bags
This traditional Tamaya Blue Corn Meal is from the Pueblo of Santa Ana's Agricultural Enterprises. Tamaya is the name of the Tribe in its native Keres language. It is a finely ground whole grain that can be used in most recipes using regular corn meal. Especially good for baked breads, it should be blended with wheat and other glutinous grain flours. This Blue Corn Meal can be used to make lesser-known Southwestern dishes such as piki bread (wafer-thin cake) and chaquegue (porridge), as well as other more traditional foods containing corn meal such as corn flakes, muffins, pancakes an even Blue Corn Scones(recipe on our Website).
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 5 x 1 inches; 0.75 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- ASIN: B0006N2PE0
- Item model number: 827
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews