Special Tea Award Winning Oolong Tea Bags, Traditional Ti Kuan Yin, 20 Count
- 20 superior tea bags per box. Your favorite whole loose tea leaves are freshly ground, gently sealed in oxygen bleached tea bags and conveniently boxed so every cup is easily brewed and absolutely delicious.
- Quality loose teas. Whole loose tea leaves have all their essential oils intact, so the flavor, quality and health benefits are maintained.
- Award-winning teas. The competitive World Tea Championships and North America Tea Championships have recognized many of our teas as the highest quality and best tasting teas in their categories.
- Sealed in foil bags for freshness
- Each box of tea is handmade in the USA
Medium bodied Chinese oolong has undertones of dried fruits and a sweet golden finish. We call it traditional ti kuan yin because of the longer oxidation which was traditionally the way the tea was created in china. More recently Chinese ti kuan yin has been fashioned after the greener, less oxidized oolongs of Taiwan and unfortunately this more traditional processing is overlooked. We like both the greener and more golden darker oxidized oolongs, each for their own unique character. One is not better than the other, just distinctly different.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 3 x 3 inches; 0.13 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.13 pounds
- ASIN: B00AVIUMWC
- Item model number: 852659269075
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews